You are eligible to become a SWESA member if you are at least 55 years old.
As a SWESA member you can:
- Attend programs and activities at a discount
- Receive priority registration for programs
- Receive a discount at city recreational facilities
- Receive our regular weekly email bulletin
- Vote at SWESA member meetings
- Receive notice and minutes of all member meetings
- Receive details of surveys and board meetings
- Be part of developing one of Edmonton’s newest seniors’ centres
The annual fee for SWESA membership is $30.00 which is valid from January 1 through to December 31. If you join between September and December, the membership cost is $40.00 and continues until the end of the following year.
CLICK HERE to display and download our member and volunteer participation agreement, last updated in March, 2021. Submit this form with your cheque for either $30.00 or $40.00 (as described above) by mail to SWESA, PO Box 88008, Rabbit Hill PO NW, Edmonton, T6R 0M5. Alternatively, you can submit the form and fee at the Blue Quill Community Centre office. Please CLICK HERE for our contact information if you have any questions.